Readers are invited to communicate in the comments, social media channels and via my Patreon and SubscribeStar pages. Here are a few rules:
- Obviously, no abuse. Abuse of other commenters or myself will not be tolerated
- Do not post any personal information of others, nor ask any other user of this site their personal details
- Please do not post any personal details of minors (those under eighteen). You can say “my daughter”, “my child”, etc, “my son’s friend, etc, but please don’t include identifiable information
- Please, PLEASE do not spam or send spam comments!
- Do not slander, defame anyone and bring this site into disrepute
- Please no explicit comments, links, etc. In context comments in regarding sexuality are OK, but please avoid being unnecessarily graphic
- This blog is meant to be safe for everyone. If you are going to comment on issues that could potentially be upsetting or triggering to other readers, please include a warning (Trigger Warning or Content Warning). Subject matters that may warrant a warning may include: rape, incest, bullying, suicide and self – harm.
- Please do not make any allegations toward anyone. If you are talking about a negative personal experience, please do not use people’s names. If you want to write about an event involving a family member, please do so anonymously
I (Sara Harnetty) am the founder and writer on this blog. Under the Commonwealth Copyright Act, 1968, I, (Sara Harnetty) am the copyright owner of the content on this blog unless otherwise indicated (i.e. images from iStock, or any images that may be supplied, for example. These images will be labelled as such in the caption).
General rule surrounding quoting anyone’s content is that 10% of a work can be reproduced before any arrangements need to be made. On this blog, that is roughly one to two paragraphs. Anyone who quotes that or less, don’t need to seek permission or take any action.
Anyone wanting use any more content from this blog needs to contact me at email@example.com for further arrangements to be made
NOTE: This does not include sharing on Facebook. retweeting, pinning on Pinterest or any other social media sharing. In that case, sharing is much appreciated.